The 30th annual Sprint Englishtown Swap Meet and Auto Show will be held May 4-6 at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park in Englishtown, N.J. (This is a change from the original April date.)
The bi-annual Englishtown Swap Meet & Auto Show is held in April and September, rain or shine. It runs from Friday through Sunday with more than 3,000 vendor spaces on pavement, more than 300 Car for Sale spaces on pavement and grass, and unlimited parking for attendees. Sale merchandise consists of a wide array of parts, accessories and miscellaneous items.
The April show is a “People’s Choice” judging Saturday and Sunday. (In September, it is judged by “People’s Choice” on Saturday and North Shore Antique Automobile Club on Sunday.) With approximately 90 classes for show vehicles, there is a category for almost everyone. Saturday is for all years’ stock and modified, while Sunday is for stock production at least 15 years old.
- General admission — $10/person each day; Children under 12 admitted free
- Gates open 7 AM each day; closes at 6 PM
- Car Show registration: 8-11:30 AM at gate #4; Participant award goes to each entry
- Saturday: Street Rods, Rat Rods, Customs, Vans, Modified Trucks, Bicycles, Kit Cars, Race Cars only
- Sunday: Antiques, Classics and Stock Production to 1994 only. (Also Military vehicles, Farm Equipment, Bicycles, Motor Bikes, Cushman, Whizzer, etc.)
Raceway Park’s Englishtown Swap Meet & Auto Show offers something for everyone. Whether you want to connect with other owners, look for hard to find parts and accessories, or just appreciate American classics and modified vehicles, this is the place to be.
The 36th Annual Fall Swap Meet & Auto Show will be held Sept. 28-30.
For more information on either event, visit http://www.etownraceway.com/swap_meets.aspx or call 732-446-7800.