We are just 4 weeks into 2018 and the collector car market is Red Hot!
Three weeks of auctions just finished up and over 4,300 cars, worth over $320.3m, have been sold! This number will go higher, as three auction houses have not reported their sales from last week’s auctions yet!
Here are some of the highlights:
- Mecum’s in Kissimmee, FL sold 2,208 cars worth $96.6m.
- 1967 427/435 sold for $583,000!
- Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, AZ sold 1,721 cars worth $113m.
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Cutaway Coupe Sold for $1,100,000!
- Gooding and Company in Scottsdale, AZ sold 131 cars worth $49m.
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette 327/300 SWC Sold for $143,000.
- RM Sotheby in Scottsdale, AZ sold 129 cars worth $36.5m.
- 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra Sold for $2,947,500
- Bonhams in Scottsdale, AZ sold 111 cars worth $25.2m.
If you have a car to sell, we are here to buy it. Have a collection to sell? We have cash.
Powered by WPeMatico